- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp Greek vinaigrette dressing
- 4 (10-inch, burrito size) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup hummus, store-bought
- 3 cups chopped romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 2 medium grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup (2.5 oz) feta cheese, crumbled
Preheat your grill over medium-high heat to 425 degrees. Pound chicken to an even thickness using the flat side of a meat mallet.
Brush chicken breasts lightly with about 1 Tbsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
Brush grill grates lightly with oil, and grill chicken, rotating once halfway through cooking until it registers 165 in center, about 6 – 8 minutes.
Transfer to a plate, cover with foil, let rest 10 minutes then dice into cubes. Transfer chicken to a bowl, pour vinaigrette over chicken, and toss to evenly coat.
To assemble wraps spread about 3 Tbsp hummus over each tortilla, top with chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, then wrap tortillas.
I substituted the chicken breasts with a rotisserie chicken. No muss no fuss.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 598
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 1205 mg
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 42g
- Cholesterol: 124mg