- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 large onion diced
- 3 large garlic cloves minced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 1/2 cups corn canned or frozen
- 14 oz can red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 14 oz can cannellini rinsed and drained
- 14 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp chili powder for mild or 3 tbsp for spicy
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes low sodium
- 6 oz can tomato paste low sodium
- Avocado oil
- Green onion cilantro, cheese, plain yogurt, or sour cream
On Instant Pot, press Sauté and let appliance preheat until the display says Hot.
Swirl a bit of oil to coat, add ground turkey and cook for 4 minutes, breaking into small pieces with a spatula often. Meat doesn’t have to cook through.
If you see the bottom of the pot has stuck browned bits of meat, add 1/2 cup broth and deglaze the pot. If not – then it’s fine.
Press Cancel and add remaining 1/2 cup (if deglazed) or 1 cup broth.
Add onion, garlic, bell pepper, corn, beans, chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, salt, diced tomatoes, and tomato paste.
Close the lid, set pressure vent to Sealing, and press Pressure Cook on High or Manual for 15 minutes.
After release pressure using Quick Release by turning pressure valve to Venting position, which takes 2-3 minutes.
Open the lid, stir and serve hot with your favorite toppings.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 290
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 494mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 23g
- Cholesterol: 31mg