get excited! the granddaddy of sales is about to begin. it’s hard to believe July is just around the corner, and with it, the fourth of July and the best sale of the year, opens in a new windowThe Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! it’s Christmas in July y’all hot temps and all. but if you shop the opens in a new windowNordstrom Anniversary Sale, you’ll be dreaming of cooler weather and fall fashion: suede boots, leather moto jackets, and dare i say it, winter coats. yes, the infamous opens in a new windowNordstrom Anniversary Sale and July go hand in hand. okay, 2020 threw us a curveball, but in 2021 it’s game on for the best sale of the year that begins July 6th.
so what’s the big deal about the opens in a new windowNordstrom Anniversary Sale? let’s face it; retailers offer sales every week. but no retailer other than Nordstrom offers fall items on sale well before the season begins. some of my favorite designers are on sale during this timeframe – opens in a new window Vince, opens in a new windowTory Burch, opens in a new windowEileen Fisher, opens in a new windowMadewell, opens in a new windowZella, opens in a new windowCharlotte Tilbury, and my new favorite opens in a new windowSweaty Betty, to name a few.
above are the key dates to remember. mark July 6th on your calendar as that’s when the preview starts. everyone has access to the preview, but Nordstrom cardmembers can shop the sale before it opens to the public on July 28th. cardmembers have an early shopping window which plays a key role as many items sell out. sometimes Nordstrom will restock an item. other times once an item is gone – it’s gone. this has happened to me more times than i’d like to count. one strategy i put in place is to order all of the items on my must-have list. then i don’t have to worry about an item selling out before i decide to purchase. since Nordstrom offers free shipping and free returns, there’s never a worry if i send an item back.
why shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? here are nine reasons i love this sale.
- a peek at the fall fashion trends in July.
- opens in a new windowNordstrom offers FREE SHIPPING, no minimum purchase required.
- opens in a new windowNordstrom offers FREE RETURNS. shopping online has never been easier.
- the opens in a new windowNordstrom website is easy to navigate.
- buy online pick up in store.
- curbside pick up (no muss, no fuss. Nordstrom brings your merchandise to you while you wait in your car)
- opens in a new windowNordstrom shipping is fast and convenient. want it sooner? yes, that option is available too.
- accumulate 1-3 points per dollar towards Nordy Notes that you can then spend on other Nordstrom merchandise and enjoy perks to beauty and style workshops, curbside pickup, and the first to shop select brands. opens in a new windowsign up here.
- schedule 1 or more of your Personal Double Points Days during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, so you’ll accumulate points toward Nordy Notes even faster.
don’t forget that Nordstrom has more than just women’s fashion. they have a fabulous opens in a new windowhome department. four years ago, i purchased this bar cart and matching accent table that now resides on my patio. the rug in my family room came from the opens in a new windowNordstrom Anniversary Sale too.
and here are a few photos of the fashion finds from previous opens in a new windowNordstrom Anniversary Sales.
Vince sweater | Spanxx pants | Vince sneakers | Kurt Geiger handbag
Vince jacket | Vince sweater | Vince Camuto boots | Rebecca Minkoff handbag
or how about some new lingerie? top brands like opens in a new windowWacoal or opens in a new windowSpanx will have many items on sale. if you missed my lingerie post, you can opens in a new windowread that here. but don’t forget about the men in your life (i have three) as there will be impeccable pieces at remarkable prices available. shopping for Christmas presents early is never a bad idea.
all right, ladies, let me know in the comments what kind of coverage you’d like to see this year of this epic sale! of course, i’ll share my Nordstrom picks with you but if i’d love to hear your thoughts. i don’t know about you, but i’m excited to hit the store in person and online.