it’s not too late to lose weight fast with FASTer Way to Fat Loss. final call for the August 5th round is today! if you want to learn how to lose weight fast and keep it off for good then you need to change your lifestyle. that’s where FASTer Way to Fat Loss comes in. this program will teach you how to balance your macros (fats, proteins, and carbs) because we need all three but in the proper proportions. this program also teaches you to lose weight fast the right way and keep it off. Faster Way to Fat Loss will transform your life with simple, effective, cutting edge and nutrition strategies. this is a lifestyle solution i discovered a year and a half ago that changed how i think about eating. FWTFL taught me how to hone in on making smart food choices that burn fat, increases energy and utilizes strategies that help keep my healthy lifestyle going strong long after my initial FWTFL round ended. yes, i learned to lose weight fast with Faster Way to Fat Loss.
diets don’t work, ladies. they never have. but learning about macronutrients will equip you to make proper food choices that emphasize the value of whole foods rather than processed foods. balancing macros also helps us to understand where our calories come from and what impact they have on the body. FASTer Way to Fat Loss helps us make good, informed food choices and it helps us lose weight fast.
here’s a photo from january 2018. when i had just started FWTFL
here’s a photo from august 2019. i’ve dropped weight, toned up and more importantly feel great.
if there’s one thing that aging teaches us is that it isn’t for sissies! each decade brings health challenges with it. the clock ticks for all women and with each tick comes change. loss of muscle continues which contributes to weakness and disability. at the same time, our ligaments get stiff and tight and we begin to lose calcium, increasing the risk of osteoporosis. worse we start to gain weight after our fortieth birthday easily putting on 3 – 4 pounds per year. that weight gain plus muscle loss contributes to a rise in LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and a fall in HDL (“good”) cholesterol. yikes!
if you think you’re too old to lose weight fast think again. we’ve been conditioned to think it’s a normal part of aging to carry extra fat around our middle. but being overweight increases your risk of health conditions such as heart problems, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer. being overweight can also increase your risk for osteoarthritis (joint disease), sleep apnea (abnormal breathing at night) or other respiratory (breathing) problems.
while no woman can stop the clock we can slow down its tick. exercise is key. using resistance training with weights enhance our muscle mass and preserve bone calcium. flexibility training like Pilates or Yoga helps keep our limbs supple which helps us keep our balance, avoid injuries, and prevent falls that cripple so many of us over fifty. resting is rusting as they say so we have to keep moving with a proper exercise program in place.
but nutrition is just as important as exercise. what i love most about FASTer Way to Fat Loss is that it combines fitness and nutrition into one program. if we want to age with strength and grace we need to adapt both into our lifestyle. yes, FWTFL teaches us to lose weight fast. but it also gives us the tools to restructure and repair our metabolic system and increase our metabolism. through the FASTer Way to Fat Loss, you’ll learn how to fuel your body effectively to maintain optimal energy levels throughout the day. with a macro diet, you’re not meant to be depriving your body; you’re meant to be feeding it ideal nutrition that makes it more efficient and helps it to burn fat.
many of you have asked about intermittent fasting which FASTer Way to Fat Loss incorporates into their program. IF is an eating pattern that cycles between fasting and eating. many people claim it helps to lose weight fast. but to put it, in a nutshell, i have an eight-hour window where i eat all of my meals. typically, i eat my first meal around noon which means my eating window closes at eight pm. sixteen hours of fasting where nothing is consumed but water, tea or coffee/eight hours of eating meals and/or snacks.
here are some benefits of intermittent fasting:
- Reducing levels of insulin, which makes it easier for the body to use stored fat.
- Lowering blood sugars, blood pressure, and inflammation levels.
- Changing the expression of certain genes, which helps the body protect itself from disease as well as promoting longevity.
- Dramatically increases human growth hormone, or HGH, which helps the body utilize body fat and grow muscle.
- The body activates a healing process doctors call autophagy, which essentially means that the body digests or recycles old or damaged cell components.
What will you get when you join the FASTer Way to Fat Loss?
- Eight weeks of all program materials for $199, to accelerate your success in the FASTer Way.
- A low monthly membership fee of $99, after the first eight weeks.
- LIVE training to set you up for success.
- Weekly workout plans that include low impact, home, and gym workouts.
- Community group with certified FASTer Way community specialists for daily accountability, training, and support.
- Four-week meal plan and recipe guide to assist you in the FASTer Way.
- Nutrition recommendations with a focus on whole food nutrition, balanced macros, intermittent fasting, carb cycling, and effective workouts to transform your life.
- Options to pause or cancel your membership at any time.
what benefits have i seen over the course of a year and a half? besides how to lose weight fast? i sleep better at night, have increased energy levels, and food has become my friend, not the enemy. i’ve lost inches, gained muscle and feel confident that i can age with strength and grace.
if you have any questions please feel free to comment below or send an email to email@example.com