1 bag tortilla chips
1 1/2 cups shredded chicken
3/4 cup cooked black beans
3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
1 avocado, diced
3/4 cup salsa
1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat your broiler on low. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the baking sheet, build a small spiral of 15 chips, stacking them close together in a 3-inc circle. Repeat to make a total of 6 piles.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup chicken and 2 tablespoons black beans on top of each pile of chips. Top each with 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook until the cheese is totally melted, about 10 to 12 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Top each pile with 2 tablespoons scallions, a few jalapeño slices, 2 tablespoons avocado, 2 tablespoons salsa and 1 tablespoon sour cream. Serve immediately.