3 ways to wear 1 white suit

1 white suit 3 ways

3 ways to wear 1 white suit

happy monday morning! we’re kicking off the week with one white suit. or more to the point 3 ways to wear 1 white suit. who doesn’t want versatility when it comes to their wardrobe? “not i,” said the little red hen. and that goes for me too. a white suit or any suit for that matter is an investment. and we tend to pay bigger bucks for one – even splurge. the side benefit is that many two-piece suits have matching skirts or even dresses. an entire ensemble can be created with mixing and matching to your heart’s content.

it’s been raining all weekend here in georgia. so much so that our basement flooded! thank goodness that’s never happened before. hopefully, it won’t happen again as it looks as if our carpet needs to be replaced. the fans are humming downstairs as i type drying things out. it was a wild weekend, to say the least. i’m now the proud owner of a wet vac plus a few more fans. of course, we tried to contact a professional service to help with the cleanup. but guess what? in typical georgia fashion, they never called back within the hour as promised. sometimes, all i can do is shake my head.

3 ways to wear 1 white suit

similar jacket | similar pants | similar tank | shoes

3 ways to wear 1 white suit

3 ways to wear 1 white suit. first, a suit looks fantastic with a tank tucked underneath. but blouses and button-ups are viable options.

3 ways to wear 1 white suit

3 ways to wear 1 white suit. second, suits are separates that can be worn independently from each other. here the suit pants are dressed down with a sweater for a casual outfit.

3 ways to wear 1 white suit

accessories always add pizazz to any outfit. a comfy wedge reinforces the casual tone of the outfit.

similar pants | similar sweater | similar shoes | similar necklace | similar bracelet

3 ways to wear 1 white suit

3 ways to wear 1 white suit, third, a suit jacket adds polish to a simple dress.

3 ways to wear 1 white suit

3 ways to wear 1 white suit

all right, gang. it’s time to get another week underway. wishing you a very happy monday.

Sara
    June 10, 2019 at 10:02 am

Hi Beth. Your giggle for the day — if you aren’t getting return calls, maybe it is your accent. I am from Georgia originally and do have an accent which has changed as I moved coast to coast and usually takes on the “flavor” of those around me. But I understand my baby sitters in Virginia could mimic my accent and did so to make calls locally because their family was from the North and thought they weren’t getting good service in the area because of their Northern accent. You could give it a try!

Chris
    June 10, 2019 at 10:35 am

Love your sunglasses – can you tell me whose they are? You look great in all three of these outfits. Polished!

ali
    June 10, 2019 at 10:59 am

Those flared white pants are incredibly flattering on you!

Carol Jablonski
    June 10, 2019 at 11:03 am

I too live 2 and 3 piece suits for the very same reasons and bought a lot when I was still working. I still love this mix and match scenario.
    Sorry about your flooded basement. I had a flood right before Thanksgiving 2017 and we had to replace the carpet and pad (and we had pros doing the dry out); not fun at all.

Kathy Muller
    June 10, 2019 at 11:26 am

The both of you looking marvelous!!! Yet I prefer the deep color blue outfit over the white suit.
    Are able to share were the outfits are purchased or the go to website??? I am 66 and love to look updated and fashionable. As I look very go for my age. Its all in the ATTITUDE!!!! Great tips and blog!!!!

Chris
    June 10, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Very Polished Looking in all 3 Outfits. Love the tortoise shell sun glasses – whose are they?

Cathy Cunningham
    June 10, 2019 at 2:28 pm

Love the white suit with the navy top as contrast. Both of you together look awesome. 😊

Mary Hamilton
    June 10, 2019 at 4:49 pm

Love, Love, Love the white suit! Especially the flared pants!

Susan Gibson
    June 10, 2019 at 10:00 pm

Hi Beth, I have lived in seven large cities. Several were up north. It isn’t just Georgia. Many workmen all over the country apparently do not know how to run their own company.

Laura
    June 11, 2019 at 1:57 am

You look striking in this style pant. Long, lean, clean and age appropriate. Love.

Connie Konidaris
    June 11, 2019 at 9:15 am

Dear Beth, Love white in summer especially due to the hot summers we have here in Athens,Greece. You look gorgeous in the suit and I love your slacks. Love. We had our basement flooded and I know how hard it is to get everything back dry.

June 11, 2019 at 10:22 am

Ugh! So sorry about the flooding, Beth! Yikes–that’s not fun. Have you tried using Angie’s List? We have had good success with folks through that site, and people seem to respond. Good luck with the basement.

Your white suit is fabulous–so versatile and classy. Love all these looks.

Pam
    June 11, 2019 at 12:30 pm

Our son’s basement flooded twice. Once from the “storm of the century” here a few years ago , and once from the main water line coming into the house breaking. After that, they tore out the carpet and went with polished concrete floors. I don’t think they ever missed the carpet.