how to lose weight fast with Faster Way to Fat Loss
all right gang, i know we’re always interested in how to lose weight fast. trust me, there’s no gimmick in the world that will take the weight off and keep it off for good. but if you’re interested in changing your lifestyle and learning how to balance your macros the next round of Faster Way to Fat Loss starts Monday, June 3rd. this program will teach you how to lose weight fast the right way. Faster Way to Fat Loss will transform your life with simple, effective, cutting edge and nutrition strategies. this is a lifestyle solution i discovered a year and a half ago that changed how i think about eating. and it taught me how to live in a healthy way that burns fat, increases energy and utilizes strategies that help me keep up long after my initial FWTFL round ended. yes, i learned how to lose weight fast with Faster Way to Fat Loss.
if there’s one thing that aging teaches us is that it isn’t for sissies! each decade brings health challenges with it. the clock ticks for all women and with each tick comes change. loss of muscle continues which contributes to weakness and disability. at the same time, our ligaments get stiff and tight and we begin to lose calcium, increasing the risk of osteoporosis. worse we start to gain weight after our fortieth birthday easily putting on 3 – 4 pounds per year. that weight gain plus muscle loss contributes to a rise in LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and a fall in HDL (“good”) cholesterol. yikes!
a photo of me when i started the program in January 2018
while no woman can stop the clock we can slow down its tick. exercise is key. using resistance training with weights enhance our muscle mass and preserve bone calcium. flexibility training like Pilates or Yoga helps keep our limbs supple which helps us keep our balance, avoid injuries, and prevent falls that cripple so many of us over fifty. resting is rusting as they say so we have to keep moving with a proper exercise program in place.
but nutrition is just as important as exercise. what i love most about FASTer Way to Fat Loss is that it combines fitness and nutrition into one program. if we want to age with strength and grace we need to adapt both into our lifestyle. yes, FWTFL teaches how to lose weight fast. but it also gives us the tools to restructure and repair our metabolic system and increase our metabolism. through the FASTer Way to Fat Loss, you’ll learn how to fuel your body effectively to maintain optimal energy levels throughout the day.
here’s a quick, easy yet healthy snack that i reach for when i have a sweet tooth.
- Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (no added salt and sugar)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 - 4 drops liquid stevia
- Chocolate Ganache
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 - 2 drops liquid stevia
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, melted coconut oil, salt, vanilla extract, and liquid stevia. Whisk until well combined.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of the peanut butter mixture into a muffin paper. Repeat for 6 fat bombs.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chocolate ganache ingredients.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chocolate ganache on top of each of the peanut butter fat bomb.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator.
What will you get when you join the FASTer Way to Fat Loss?
- Eight weeks of all program materials for $199, to accelerate your success in the FASTer Way.
- A low monthly membership fee of $99, after the first eight weeks.
- LIVE training to set you up for success.
- Weekly workout plans that include low impact, home, and gym workouts.
- Community group with certified FASTer Way community specialists for daily accountability, training, and support.
- Four-week meal plan and recipe guide to assist you in the FASTer Way.
- Nutrition recommendations with a focus on whole food nutrition, balanced macros, intermittent fasting, carb cycling, and effective workouts to transform your life.
- Options to pause or cancel your membership at any time.
what benefits have i seen over the course of a year and a half? besides how to lose weight fast? i sleep better at night, have increased energy levels, and food has become my friend, not the enemy. i’ve lost inches, gained muscle and feel confident that i can age with strength and grace.
if you have any questions please feel free to comment below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org