- 1 roll Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/3 cup all purpose-flower
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350F. Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix cookie dough, flower and oats until crumbly and well combined. Press half the mixture into bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Spread preserves over base. Top with remaining cookie dough mixture. Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool completely, about two hours.
- In small microwaveable bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips 30 seconds, stir. Continue to microwave in 15-second increments until chips can be stirred smoothly. Stir in the oil until well combined. Drizzle over top of the bars. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.