- 1 lb peeled and deveined jumbo shrimp
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1 tsp lime peel
In medium bowl combine all ingredients except shrimp; mix well. Add shrimp and stir to coat. Cover and marinate up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
- Spray broiler pan with nonstick spray. Drain shrimp, discarding marinade. Place shrimp on broiler pan. Broils four inches from heat for five to seven minutes or until shrimp turns pink turning once.